Friday 14 January 2011

Sweets from Sweet Junkie - Retro sweets - Trip down memory lane!

Today I received some samples of  lovely sweets from www.sweetjunkie.com  Visit Sweet Junkie to find all those retro sweets that you used to have as a kid ( and as an adult!).

 Kola Cubes, Pear drops, Fruit bonbons and Aniseed Balls to name but a few.

My samples included Aniseed Balls, Chewy Apple Bonbons, Liquorice Allsorts, some Barnetts hard boiled sweets, Choc Eclairs, Liquorice Wheels and something I had totally forgotten about but loved in my younger years - Liquorice Tornados! oh Yum!


Having had one each of all my samples I am a happy bunny this evening, not only have I had a trip down memory lane but I've had some tasty treats too. I went to browse the website later on www.sweetjunkie.com and was pleasantly surprised at the range of sweets available to buy. Most if not all the sweets are available to buy in weights of 100g, 200g or 1kg!

What I also love about the site is the fact that you can request a sweet. So if there is a long lost childhood sweet that you would love to be re united with why don't you give them a shout and they will see if they can source it for you (if they don't already).

1 comment: